NELPCO Scholarship Program
NELPCO will award several $500 scholarships for the 2023 fall semester. This drawing is open to all high school seniors who reside on the cooperative system with their parents or guardian.
The scholarships will be drawn at random in June. Entrants need not be present to win. Students can submit their application below or complete the application form provided in POWERlines (beginning in the April issue) and return it along with a signed or certified copy of their high school transcript. Please note important guidelines below.
1. Applicant or their parent/guardian must be a member of the coooperative and reside on NELPCO’s lines.
2. Must live on NELPCO lines for at least one (1) year.
3. Must attend an institution of higher learning in the state of Louisiana.
4. Must be a graduating high school senior with a GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale. (A certified copy of the student’s high school transcript, signed by the principal or guidance counselor, must be submitted with this application form.)
5. Applicant need not be present to win.
6. Application must be mailed or delivered to a NELPCO office by 4:30 p.m., May 26, 2023.
7. If the application is submitted online, the student's transcript must be delivered to a NELPCO office before the due date.
Offices are located in Winnsboro, Bastrop and Oak Grove.